This antipasto salad is loaded with Italian meats, cheeses, and veggies then drizzled with a light and zesty vinaigrette dressing!
- 6 cups of mixed green lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh fennel; sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumbers; sliced and halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes; halved
- 1/2 cup marinated mozzarella balls; halved
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts; halved
- 1/2 cup salami; chopped
- 6 sliced of prosciutto; cut in half then rolled up
- Italian vinaigrette dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. fresh garlic; minced
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the vinaigrette, place all of the ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined. Set in the fridge until ready to serve.
Place your lettuce in a serving dish. Arrange all of the toppings accordingly on top of the lettuce. When ready to serve, drizzle with Italian vinaigrette.