The Best Ever Tuna Poke
This Best Ever Tuna Poke recipe is so easy to make at home! It’s light, fresh, healthy and delicious! Loaded with the freshest tuna and all the flavors you dream of in poke!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound sushi-grade Tuna, Ahi or Bluefin cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove freshly grated
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onions thinly sliced
- Cucumber slices to dip
Place the tuna cubes in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, and garlic. Pour over the tuna and toss to coat. Stir in the green and red onions. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes. Serve with cucumber slices or over brown or white rice!