Smoked Salmon Dip
This Smoked Salmon Dip is creamy, soft, and loaded with smoked salmon, fresh herbs, and flavor! Use crackers or veggies to dip, or spread on bagels and toast! Make this easy dip for any occasion!
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened (you can use full fat or reduced-fat)
- 4 ounces smoked salmon divided and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chives finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons red onions finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
In a food processor add the cream cheese, 2 ounces of the smoked salmon, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, fresh dill, and garlic. Process until combined, scrape down the sides, and pulse until smooth.
Add the dip to a medium bowl and fold in the remainder of the 2 ounces of smoked salmon, chives, dill, capers, salt, and pepper. Mix with a spoon until combined.
Place the dip in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, sliced cucumbers, bagel chips, or any of your favorite crackers and veggies.
Recipe adapted from: Savory Experiments
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days. Once you are ready to serve the dip, make sure to stir the dip well with a spoon.
- I do not recommend freezing this dip as it will change the texture completely. Fresh is always best!