Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bites
This easy Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bites recipe is exactly what dreams are made of! Made with a crumbly snickerdoodle crust and filled with a creamy, sweet, and tangy cheesecake filling rich with vanilla and cinnamon. Top these mini cheesecake bites with whipped cream and extra cinnamon!
Servings: 16 cheesecake bites
For the snickerdoodle crust
- 1 ½ cups snickerdoodle cookie crumbs about 7 regular sized snickerdoodle cookies
- 2 Tablespoons butter; melted
For the cheesecake filling
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese (16 ounces total) softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 whole eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor, combine the snickerdoodle cookies and melted butter. Process for a few minutes until the mixture turns into a crumb-like consistency.
Line a REGULAR cupcake baking pan with paper liners and evenly divide the snickerdoodle crumb mixture among 16 cups. With a spice jar, firmly press onto the snickerdoodle mixture to form a crust. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon with an electric mixer until smooth. With a tablespoon, spoon the mixture evenly on top of the crusts.
In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle onto each cheesecake and bake for 15 minutes or until the centers are set. Let cool completely, store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Remove cupcake liners and enjoy with whipped cream (optional)!
- Once the cheesecakes are ready to be stored as leftovers, transfer them to an airtight container or wrap them and place them in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Freeze the cheesecake bites by wrapping them in parchment paper or placing them in a freezer-safe container. Store the frozen cheesecakes in the freezer for up to four months.
- Allow the cheesecakes to fully defrost in the refrigerator prior to eating.
- If serving these mini cheesecake bites for the holidays, then prepare them the night before to save time in the kitchen when ready to serve.
- Be sure to use a fully preheated oven in order for the snickerdoodle cheesecake to be properly set.
- Turn these cheesecake bites into the tinier cheesecake bites by using a smaller muffin pan.
- If you do not have a food processor, crush the snickerdoodles by sealing them in an airtight bag and smashing them with a rolling pin or another hard object.