Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
These easy Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos are the ultimate loaded baked nachos recipe! A layer of crispy tortilla chips are baked in the oven with shredded cheese, tender chicken, and black beans and then topped with classic nacho toppings!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 12 ounce bag tortilla chips- Restaurant style
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese; Mexican blend
- 1 ½ - 2 cups shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 15 ounce can black beans; rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup red onions; diced
- pico de Gallo or salsa
- sour cream
- green chiles
- sliced jalapeños
- green onion; sliced
- lime; for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet (make sure it has sides) with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly spread the chips on the baking sheet and sprinkle the top with shredded cheese, shredded chicken, black beans and red onions. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and the edges of the chips are starting to turn brown.
Just before serving, top the nachos with dollops of pico de Gallo, guacamole sour cream, green chiles, sliced jalapeños green onions and lime wedges. Enjoy!
*You can top these nachos with any of your favorites! The possibilities are endless!
I recommend eating these nachos right away or soon after because the chips will lose their crisp.
Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
In order to enjoy the chips like before, the leftover nachos will have to be reheated in the oven so they can get crispy and cheesy again.
- Top these nachos with any of your favorite ingredients. There are so many options!
- If using plain shredded chicken, be sure to season it with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Use any kind of blend of shredded cheeses.
- Drizzle the nachos with queso for extra cheesiness.
- I don't recommend baking these loaded nachos ahead of time because the longer they sit with the toppings, the softer the chips get.
- Enjoy these chicken nachos as an appetizer, main course, side dish, or simple snack.