Crunchy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola
Sweet, crunchy, chocolate-yyyyy, nutty, and most importantly healthy indulgence is what makes this granola extra delicious. Enjoy as a snack, or sprinkle on your favorite yogurt!
- 3 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 3 Tbsp unsweetend cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup slightly chopped almonds or peanuts
- 3/4 cup crunch or creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c-1 cup chocolate chips quantity is up to your preference
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix the oats, cocoa powder, and almonds until combined.
In a microwavable bowl, melt the peanut butter, honey, and butter until combined. Stir until smooth then mix in vanilla extract. Pour over oats and and stir until oats are covered in the peanut butter mixture and are moist.
Place in a cookie sheet lined with foil or a silpat mat and bake for 30 minutes, and flipping every 10 minutes. Once done, sprinkle in chocolate chips. Cool for about 20 minutes and enjoy!