Skinny Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea
This homemade Skinny Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea is lightly sweetened with honey and has a hint of pumpkin spice! Perfect for Fall!
Servings: 1 person
- 1 packet of Chai Tea or Cinnamon Spice tea
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. plain pumpkin puree
- Fat-free/low-fat whipped cream
Bring water and almond milk to a boil. Brew tea for 2-4 minutes and with a spoon stir in pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, honey, and pumpkin puree. Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!