Last Updated on
I love smoked salmon on anything, especially bagels and cream cheese for breakfast or lunch! I had a ton of pita bread left over from the Toufayan Bakeries recipe contest (see my recipe here)! I hosted a brunch a few weeks ago and made these quick and delicious flatbreads! The best part about this is the simplicity of this beautiful brunch item. It takes less than 10 minutes to put together and everyone will love them–you can also make these on plain cooked pizza dough or even sliced bagels or mini bagels. Smoked salmon and cream cheese really goes great with everything and anything. A sprinkle of fresh dill makes this extra delicious!
Simple Smoked Salmon Flatbread
- 3 Pita Bread rounds I used Toufayan’s Pita Bread
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese with chives you can also use plain
- 4-6 ounces of sliced Smoked Salmon
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pita bread rounds on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until toasted.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto each pita round. Place sliced smoked salmon on top and garnish with fresh dill.
- Cut each round in half and enjoy!