Last Updated on
A few of my favorite things in life consists of Italian food..Raviolis is one of them. This is extremely easy to make and takes only a few minutes to prepare! I would say if you are in a hurry and want to make something hearty, Italian, and delicious, try this!
Ravioli and Sausage Bake
- 1 lb of raviolis I used ricotta filled Raviolis
- 1 pack of Johnsonville Ground Mild Italian Sausage or just simply remove the casings
- 2 cloves of garlic; minced
- 1/2 yellow onion; diced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups of marinara sauce homemade is always best
- 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt. Boil raviolis according to directions on package.
- In the meantime, bring a large frying pan or skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, and onions. Let them sautee for about a minute, then add sausage. Continue to stir the sausage for about 5-7 minutes until it is completely cooked (not pink at all).
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, and place back into pot. Add about half of the tomato sauce and stir until every single ravioi is covered in sauce. Now time to layer (almost like a lasagna)... In a baking dish, add a layer of sauce to the bottom, then a scoop of raviolis, then a large scoop of sausage, then a scoop of mozarrella cheese, parmesan cheese, and repeat until you are out of ingredients. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!