Last Updated on
These Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies are made with cake mix and lots of sprinkles. They are SO easy to make and can be made in less than 20 minutes flat!
If you love cake, cookies and sprinkles you are reading your new favorite cookie recipe!
For all you sprinkle lovers out there…this is for you. This recipe is also for all of those who love to bake but don’t have time. There are only 6 simple ingredients in these tasty cookies. These Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies taste like a cake, cookie, and cupcake combined into one bite!
This is exactly what the cookie dough will look like.
Every time I bake these cookies I always get so many compliments! I tell people these are the easiest and quickest cookies to make, because they are. How much easier can it get when it’s made from cake mix?!
The best part is you can customize these to any cake flavor you want. For example, I made these Valentine’s Day themed cake mix cookies with strawberry cake mix! This recipe is versatile and can be customized for just about any holiday or occasion.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE CAKE BATTER SPRINKLE COOKIES
- Vanilla or Funfetti cake mix
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
LOOKING FOR OTHER DELICIOUS COOKIE RECIPES? TRY SOME OF MY FAVORITES!
- Soft and Buttery Snickerdoodles
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
- Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Bars
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 box of Vanilla OR Funfetti cake mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. In a small bowl, mix the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir until there are no cake mix white pockets. Make sure the batter is smooth and fluffy. Fold in the sprinkles until combined (save some sprinkles for the topping).
- With a mini ice-cream scooper, scoop the cookie dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Top each cookie with more sprinkles and bake for 9-12 minutes (they may look under-cooked). Place on cooling rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy each bite!