Last Updated on
I love pizza and sometimes I forget how simple and easy it is to make at home! I think the Trader Joe’s pizza dough is the best because it’s pre-made and they always make my pizza’s turn out perfect….It also saves a ton of time. Prosciutto, pesto, and and Brie cheese pair perfectly together especially on a pizza…it’s the perfect bite!
- 1 package of Trader Joe's whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup brie cheese; cubed and skin removed
- 1/4 cup red onions; sliced and then cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 6 slices of prosciutto; torn into pieces
- Follow the steps on the packaging for the pizza dough. I lightly floured the counter surface and dough ball, and let the dough rest for 20 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F. I floured a baking sheet and stretched the dough into a rectangular shape.
- With a spoon, spread the pesto sauce evenly onto the whole pizza. Top with brie cheese, onions, spinach, and crushed red chili flakes. Brush the edge of the crust with olive oil to get a golden brown crust.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Once baked and fully cooked, let cool for 5-10 minutes. Top with prosciutto and slice into square pieces. Enjoy!