Last Updated on
Apple cookies are the easiest treats to make! Thanks to Peace Cereal who sent me a few samples of cereals to try and this was one of my creations. It is quick, easy, healthy and the best part; it’s delicious! (Also, if anyone has any tips or tricks to making peanut butter look pretty when spreading, let me know!) The most common way to eat cereal is to pour it in a bowl, add milk and eat it with a spoon. This is a great way to get more out of your cereals by using it in different ways. You can find Peace Cereals by HERE. They have tons of healthy breakfast cereals. This cereal in particular has whole rolled wheat, rye, barley & oat mixed with dried dates, raisins, sunflower and flax seeds, almonds & walnuts. It is a great combination of crunchy, chewy and sweet in a bite! It also has plenty of whole grains, fiber & protein in one serving. You can try this with any type of cereal in your pantry, enjoy!
- 1 Fuji apple; sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Fruit Seed & Nut Muesli Cereal by Peace Cereal
- Spread peanut butter on smoothly on to apple slices.
- Sprinkle Fruit, Seed & Nut Muesli Cereal on each slice. Enjoy!