Last Updated on
“This post has been sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”
These BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders are cheesy, meaty, and easy to make! They are layered with BBQ chicken and cheese and baked in between buttery Hawaiian rolls!
If you love tender and juicy BBQ pulled pork, you will love BBQ pulled chicken! These new Hot Sandwich starter kits from Hillshire Farm® give this recipe so much flavor and are conveniently easy for anyone to put together. I found these new Hot Sandwich Start Kits from my local Safeway store in the precooked meat refrigerator section. My shopping experience at Safeway is always so easy and quick, with everything I need being available in one shopping trip!
HOW TO MAKE THESE BBQ PULLED CHICKEN SLIDERS
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half. If they are attached, don’t worry about separating them.
- Add 6 slices of Muenster cheese to the Hawaiian rolls.
- In a bowl, mix together the Hillshire Farm® Hot Sandwich Starters Pulled Chicken with Smokey BBQ Sauce. Mix until chicken is coated.
- Spread the chicken on top of the sliders.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese to the chicken.
- Add the top half of the Hawaiian rolls, and brush butter mixture on top of the rolls.
- Bake sliders until golden and cheese is melted.
WANT TO SAVE MONEY?
Download the Safeway app!
These BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders will blow your mind with how delicious and easy they are! The buttery tops of the sliders are made with a combination of melted butter, poppy seeds, garlic, salt, pepper and red chili flakes for a slight hint of spice. The butter mixture gets soaked in the rolls and creates perfectly buttery, golden brown sliders when baked.
WHY THESE SLIDERS ARE AMAZING
- These can be made as a last-minute dinner or snack and are perfect for feeding a crowd!
- They take less than 30 minutes to make and bake. These sliders are much easier to make than a sandwich.
- Hillshire Farm® Hot Sandwich Starters Pulled Chicken with Smokey BBQ Sauce are all-natural, slow-cooked, seasoned cuts of meat.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THESE BBQ PULLED CHICKEN SLIDERS
- Hillshire Farm® Hot Sandwich Starters, Pulled Chicken with Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Sliced Muenster cheese
- Hawaiian bread rolls
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Poppy seeds
- Salt + pepper
- Granulated garlic
- Red chili flakes
HOW TO KEEP THESE SLIDERS WARM AT A PARTY ?
After the sliders are done cooking, transfer them to a platter or baking dish and cover them with foil. They will keep warm and toasty and are perfect during any party or during the entire game (if they last that long!). Also, these sliders are just as good if they are slightly cool as well.
WHAT SUBSTITUTIONS CAN I MAKE WITH THESE SLIDERS?
Cheese: you can use any cheese that you prefer. I personally love the combination of the Muenster and Mozzarella cheese with these sliders. Other cheese options that would also be a great alternative are cheddar, pepper jack, Swiss, Havarti, and provolone.
Meat: Hillshire Farm® also has a BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich Starter that would be remarkable with this recipe as well! If you have any leftover BBQ meat such as chicken, beef, or pork, that will work as well. Just be sure you use BBQ sauce to coat the meat before placing it on the sliders.
LOOKING FOR OTHER MEATY RECIPES? TRY THESE!
- Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
- Carne Asade Street Tacos
- Beef Lasagna Stuffed Shells
- Whole Crock Pot Chicken
CAN’T GET ENOUGH?
Subscribe and I’ll send all my newest and FREE recipes to your inbox! You can also keep up with me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. If you make this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram so I can see and feature you!
BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders
- 1 13.5 oz Hillshire Farm® Hot Sandwich Starters, Pulled Chicken with Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 6 slices Muenster cheese
- 1 package Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice Hawaiian bread rolls in half and set the top half of the buns aside. Place the button half on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Layer the sliced Muenster cheese on the bottom half of the bread rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Hillshire Farm® Hot Sandwich Starters, Pulled Chicken and Smoky BBQ Sauce. Mix until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly on the sliders and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add the top half of the Hawaiian bread rolls. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, poppyseeds, salt, pepper, granulated garlic and red chili flakes. Brush the tops of the rolls with the butter mixture until evenly coated. Bake the sliders for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Don’t forget to download the Safeway mobile app to save money on this product!