Surprise your sweet Valentine with this healthy treat! I was at Target aka one of my favorite stores and I couldn’t help but go down the Valentine’s Day aisle. As usual, Target had so many cute things! I wanted to make my boyfriend something this weekend and instead of baking a sweet dessert (like heart shaped Valentines Day cookies that I really wanted to make), I made this healthy trail mix! It’s perfect for any any-time snack, breakfast or a sweet treat. There is a ton of crunchy, chewy and sweet in this mix!
Healthy Valentine’s Day Trail Mix
- 2 cups of Kashi® Warm Cinnamon Oat cereal
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup of strawberry or plain yogurt covered raisins
- 1/2 cup less sugar dried cranberries
- 1 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Natures Path® Mixed Berries Granola Bites
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and enjoy with love!