These Best Ever Mini Cheesecakes not only are one of the easiest desserts I’ve made, they are creamy, thick and have a hint of cinnamon! You can have perfect bites of cheesecake in less than an hour!
When I make cheesecake I usually make a huge one in a springform pan. This time I was wanting to make them for dessert for my boyfriend and I but I didn’t feel like making a huge cheesecake plus it would take double the time to make and then I would have to let it sit…so mini cheesecakes it was! All you need is a cupcake baking pan and you are good to go. I prefer to keep it simple and add fresh berries to the tops of my cheesecakes but you can add whatever you feel like. Caramel, lemon curd, fruit jams or even whipped cream.
This recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes so if you need more, simply double the recipe. This is always a good idea because this will go quick. If you are trying to eat healthy most of the time like me and need a sweet treat occasionally (like me) you will be happy you made this recipe. When I crave sweets, I just really want a few bites of something sweet, delicious and satisfying. One mini cheesecake will take a couple bites so you don’t need to feel guilty for indulging.
I bet you can’t have just one…….
Best Ever Mini Cheesecake Bites
- For the Cinnamon Graham Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. butter; melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese 2 packages; softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Fresh berries to garnish; optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, and melted butter. Process for a few minutes until the mixture turns into a crumb-like consistency.
- Line a cupcake baking pan with paper liners and evenly divide the graham mixture among 12 cups. With a spice jar, firmly press onto the graham mixture to form a crust. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs,vanilla and cinnamon with an electric mixer until smooth. With a tablespoon, spoon the mixture evenly on top of the crusts.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until the middles are set. Let the cheesecake cool and remove paper wrappers. Top with fresh berries or your favorite toppings!
Looking for other cheesecake inspired recipes? Check out these Cheesecake Sprinkle Cookies that are a must try! I have a lot of favorite cookie recipes, but these are definitely on my top 5 favs.