Here is a (SUPER) easy SUPERBOWL recipe for you to make! +PLUS there is a Giveaway at the bottom of the post! Check out other great hummus flavors on their website HERE. We are giving away (5) FREE PACKS OF HUMMUS of your choice! See post below for the deets.
Anyways, these baked flautas are so simple and easy! I never would have thought to put hummus in anything baked, especially flautas but these worked out great! The hummus really tasted like beans so you wouldn’t even know it was healthy (win, win!).
Thank you to Lantana Hummus for sending me product to try! I tried it for the first time and I was hooked. Plus it’s healthy and all natural. The flavor fusions that they offer are all very unique and I can’t wait to try more! There is nothing too fancy to enter this giveaway. It’s actually quite simple..here it goes.
This giveaway begins January 21st and will end January 28th so we can ensure plenty of time for you to get your prize for the Superbowl! Winner will be drawn at random and you will be contacted by email if you have won.
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow both @kathryns.kitchen.blog and @lantanafoods on Instagram
- Tag your friends on my Instagram post and each tag will count as an additional entry!
- Giveaway is only open to those in the U.S.
- Comment on this blog post and tell us what your favorite hummus flavor is.
- This giveaway begins Sunday January 21st and will end Sunday January 28th