This is the perfect dinner if you want to eat healthy and light! Also it’s super easy and quick to make!
2 large fillets of wild salmon; cut into 1 inch cubes
1 large lemon
1 zucchini; cut into
1/4 inch thick pieces
1/2 cup red onions; chopped into 1 inch pieces
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of lemon pepper
Pinch of onion powder
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Make sure to pull out any bones from the salmon, then skin, and cut into 1-inch thick cubes
2. Cut zucchini into 1/4 inch thick slices and place in microwave proof bowl with 1/2 cup of water and cook for 2 minutes! (This is a little trick to cook the zucchini faster since the salmon only takes a few minutes to cook!)
3. Slice a lemon thinly and then cut into half pieces and then slice red onion into 1 inch pieces.
4. Here is the fun part!…..Start assembling salmon, lemon, red onion, and zucchini pieces in the order you prefer on a bamboo skewers (I like to cut my skewers in half because it is easier to cook on grill or frying pan!) Sprinkle salt, lemon pepper, onion powder, and sesame seeds on kabobs before placing on the grill.
5. Once skewers are ready, place on lightly greased grill (or frying pan works just as good too) on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes on each side. You will notice the kabobs are done when the salmon turns from a red orange color to a lighter orange color.