4 large russet potatoes
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 cup low fat milk
2 cups broccoli
8 pieces of turkey bacon
1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup chives (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scrub the potatoes clean under running water. Poke potatoes all around with fork (so they don’t explode) and then bake potatoes for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
2. Boil broccoli in water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 8 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in frying pan and cool turkey bacon until crispy. Once broccoli is cooked, let cool then chop coarsely and set aside.
3. When potatoes are done, let cool for 30 minutes. When cool, cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, leaving 1/4 inch of potato on skin.
4. Crumble 4 pieces of the turkey bacon and add to bowl with broccoli, potatoes, Greek yogurt, milk, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cheese. Spoon fillings into the potatoes and sprinkle with more cheese and crumble the other 4 pieces of bacon.
5. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 15 or 20 more minutes.